One of the best ways to shop with us is via our lay by opportunity. We are happy to offer lay by on the majority of our items. However, it is on an item to item basis as each item belongs to a different consignor.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase an item on payment plan.
Our terms are as follows:
- We accept payment plans only from New Zealand bank accounts, in New Zealand Dollars.
- 20% non-refundable down payment is required within 24hrs.
- Items cannot be held without a deposit.
- Once a deposit is made, the buyer has a maximum of 60 days to complete payment. If you are unable to complete your payment in the agreed duration, the 20% down payment is non-refundable.
- Deposits cannot be transferred from one item to another.
- Payment of every week is suggested but can be paid sooner.
- Should the payment plan be cancelled by the purchaser, the initial deposit will be forfeited
- While we can sometimes accommodate a 1-2 week extension, in general, if the payment plan is not honoured by the end date, the payment plan will be forfeited without warning and item relisted. Adriana Pre-loved Luxe will retain the deposit of 20%.
- Items are not shipped until entirely paid off. Please keep in mind that if you put down a deposit, you fully commit to the item and pay it off within the allotted time. We can only offer the payment plan option if it works out and is fair to our consignors
- Adriana Pre-loved Luxe will send an initial summary invoice with the amount to be paid divided by weeks & due dates.
- Reminders of payments will be sent out weekly if not received by the payment set day.
- The weekly payments are due on the same day for the remaining weeks until the item is paid off (Example: if you have paid the deposit on Friday, the consecutive payments have to be paid on the same day *Friday*).
Payment plan Sales are final; the initial deposit will be forfeited if you cancel the payment plan, but any additional contributions will be refunded.
We understand that things do happen but please plan your finances accordingly when requesting an item to be placed on payment plan.